Fact or Fantasy

Throughout my life, I've written different types of work. Some is factual reports and some if fiction - what I wished would have happened.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Why am I doing this?

In reading Dana's other blog, I decided I wanted to get some of my previous writing out here, just to get it out here. (Also because Dana has the best ideas!)

Some of the things I'll post here are pieces poetry that I wrote in high school and later in life. I will eventually add some of the essays and short stories I've written over time. The poems usually lean towards hidden desires and explain how little I ever did to express myself to that person, I usually just hid it in writing. Most of the poems don't have anyone in particular as a subject. Read if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home